Disposition of the client, for consultation in the accommodation of the action protocol in the event of evidence of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and the corresponding information on nearby health centers and hospitals and emergency telephone numbers.
The cleaning area staff does not agree to provide service in the apartments while the client remains inside, except for justified reasons.
Every apartment will be properly cleaned and disinfected after each stay.
Regarding the cleaning of the apartments while the client continues, the cleaning staff will contact them to agree on the cleaning time in order to not coincide in the apartment.
The reduction of textiles in the apartment, decorative objects, ammenities will be implemented.
To use the common-use ironing or washing machine service, customers must abide by the following regulations:
- The use of the cleaning room must be done by a single person at the same time.
- The client, during the use of the cleaning room, must wear the mask at all times.
- The cleaning room will be equipped with hydroalcoholic gel and disinfection products for the client to disinfect their hands before and after use as well as the surfaces.
All the capacity of the different common areas will be established and visible to our clients, as well as their hours for their use, if any.
We will have a disinfectant solution in places of passage and in those areas of intensive use at the disposal of our clients.
It is expressly mandatory to maintain the minimum interpersonal safety distance of 2 meters.
All our clients will have a hydroalcoholic disinfectant solution at all times.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
All cleaning and disinfection carried out in the apartment's premises will be in accordance with what is established by the Health Authorities and applicable regulations.
Protect yourself and the ones around you. In case that you sick, please remain at home and avoid travelling until you reach a full recovery and don't hesitate to ask for medical assistance if needed.
- Always wear a face mask in public places and in spaces where social distancing is not possible.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone (at least 6 feet) to ensure security.
- Stay out of touching public surfaces or objects because they could be contaminated.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. In addition to that, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- When coughing or sneezing, make sure to cover your mouth and nose into your elbow or using a tissue.
Keep yourself informed and follow the recommendations by the health experts. We are working on ensuring your safety so it is essential that you follow the indications for prevention of this virus, and listen to the suggestions coming from out staff. Please, provide us with any additional information that will help you and others, stay safe and healthy.